Monday, October 8, 2012

Brewers Ball 2012

Friday night was the 2nd Annual Brewer's Ball for Cystic Fibrosis! 

Helped set up in the morning.  We had two, 99 bottles of beer to auction off.


I opted not to wear the blue blouse.  Not because my boobs were hanging out, but because it reminded me of the maternity tops I wore when pregnant with Max.
Friend of ours opted to wear a kilt.  My husband thinks he needs one now!



The two brothers. 


Cousins


Save the date for next year!


Arrived home after 2 am to find our child was wide awake and demanding nachos.  So he had his snack while our friends son "rested" on the couch next to him.

We raised over $60,000 for research for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.  We laughed and cried.  Ate and drank way too much!  But it's for the kids!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment