Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Seance?

The other night we were having dinner at the outlaws, as there were some out of town guests visiting--- my husband's aunt, her granddaughter and great-granddaughters, who happen to be quite religious.  When it came time to eat, my MIL asked if the aunt would say table grace and then everyone reached out to hold hands.  Apparently this isn't something the Spittlefish has ever witnessed or experienced before because in the middle of the prayer he asks....

"Are we going to be talking to 'ghost-es'?"  Zoinks!  Almost as good as the time another cousin who was supposedly being raised as a good Catholic asked my FIL, "Uncle Bob, could you walk downstairs with me?  The picture of the giant Indian scares me!"  Er, that would be a picture of Christ.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment